Monday, October 19, 2009


Went to the PMA this weekend with @kirakiro for her to check out some pieces for class. While she is more-so a fan of European art from the 17-19 century, I must say I find modern art (especially from late 1800's to 1930's) most interesting. I love the colors and shapes. While some people say that anyone could do this (and maybe anyone can!) these types of images invoke the greatest response in me. These are the things I see in my dreams, these are part of my subconcious.
Well, you might ask, what does this have to do with my music. Not much really, maybe there is some underlying impression that it makes on my music, but I couldn't really tell you! Just thought I'd share.
-Ben

2 comments:

  1. that pic! it's Morton Schamberg.. a philly native.. i have his artwork hanging in my house.. along with Francis Picabia.. check this: http://www.studiosoft.it/images/ArtsPicabia.jpg

    ReplyDelete

City Rain's Fan Box